Saturday, December 14, 2019

day 12: Jardin de Plantes and Museum du Histoire Naturelle and coexistence first visitors!



Each morning I have four hour to visit Paris as I am minding the Coexistence at Factory 49 Paris from 1-7pm. This morning my friends from Lausanne have lefts, I needed a moment of reflection in a very special place immersed into nature. I decided to go to visit the nearby Jardin des Plantes.























Unfortunately the strike has been extended not only to the transport but also to opera, theatre and museum staff protesting for their lower salary, so the botanic museum and beautiful glass nursery were closed to the public as nobody wanted to mind them.








Then I went to do a research about the natural evolution and lichens at the natural Historical museum... to understand how much important is natural history in the contemporary world. Astonishing museum!
















I have really enjoyed these visits inside and outdoor spaces, observing closer the evolution of nature.
Thinking what future without nature?








I am so trilled that I had 14 visitors this afternoon: architects, tourists, students, children, a pianist and a gallerist!! Parisienne are very busy people and they just stop for a moment to watch at the window and then they go! Today is Saturday 14 December, maybe people have more time during the week-end...













No comments:

Post a Comment

day 26-27: the end of the residency!

It is arrived the time to leave Paris and Factory49 Paris residency- gallery! It has been an amazing experience! Yesterday I went to visit t...