Wednesday, December 18, 2019

day 16: Palais de Tokyo and a lot of visitors at the gallery49 Paris!

This morning I had in mind to visit Palais de Tokyo, the museum of art contemporary. I left a bit earlier and when I arrived there I didn't expect to encounter the Eiffel Tower in all its splendour




In front of the Palais de Tokyo there was another colourful local market!















The Palais de Tokyo is very interesting as place and as exhibition display! I visited with my niece Caterina Ligi and artist Jacek Przybyszwski.




























In the afternoon more people came to visit the coexistence at Factory 49 Paris. I am trilled to be with my niece Caterina Ligi who is visiting Paris for work and to have inspired a boy Adrien who is passioned of drawing to come back on Saturday with its sketch book and draw coexistence! A lot of children are intrigued by the installation and they ask a lot of questions...











No comments:

Post a Comment

day 26-27: the end of the residency!

It is arrived the time to leave Paris and Factory49 Paris residency- gallery! It has been an amazing experience! Yesterday I went to visit t...