Saturday, December 21, 2019

day 18: selecting coexistence photos for the website and sharing friendship with visitors artists

Finally I managed to select all photos I need for coexistence website. I will finish the video after Christmas! Thanks to the talented Parisien photographer Eloïse Monmirel and my second cousin Charlotte Pypaert  who is a professional actress and that posed for me!
www.martaferracin.com  under works, 2019, coexistence.



In the afternoon my Parisienne artist friend came to visit coexistence and to say goodbye. She had a gift for me, her romance titled MES BIEN CHERS TOUS by Andrée Philippot-Mathieu, L'Harmattan. Andrée is a painter, photographer, sculptor and writer!








We have celebrated a successful coexistence work, Andrèe would like that I propose coexistence to some galleries in Paris and she gave 4 good nominatives! We shared an apricot tart,  a cup of tea and precious time together. Andree is an amazing woman who lived at least four lives! It was fascinating to listen to her stories. When Jacek Przybyszewski, another artist friend of Factory49 Paris, arrived, he took a lot of photos of us two!






After than I and Jacek went to celebrate at ADRIA a very good restaurant just 15mins walk far from the gallery. What a great day!













No comments:

Post a Comment

day 26-27: the end of the residency!

It is arrived the time to leave Paris and Factory49 Paris residency- gallery! It has been an amazing experience! Yesterday I went to visit t...