Thursday, December 5, 2019

day 4: collaborative cover light work

In Paris is getting colder and colder but from tomorrow the temperature will raise quite a bit! While in Paris there was a huge manifestation in the street  for the general strike with police and placards, I was in my studio working all day.




I wake up early  willing to finish the covers for the lights.... All day spent on that! The tricky thing is how you can hide an object without showing that is hidden ...Luckily I had also the amazing eye and experience of Annelies, so together we managed to finish the job! Alleluia!
Tomorrow I can start to work on the coexistence installation!










No comments:

Post a Comment

day 26-27: the end of the residency!

It is arrived the time to leave Paris and Factory49 Paris residency- gallery! It has been an amazing experience! Yesterday I went to visit t...