Tuesday, December 10, 2019

day 8: coexistence first audience!

Exciting to have met my second niece Charlotte Pypaert that lives in Paris where she works as a theatre actress. I asked to pose for me. We had a lot of fun together and also with Eloise Monmirel, her friend French photographer.












Coexistence attired the first curious visitor who stopped at the window to take some photos!




 ....and then myself and Charlotte we went to eat Japanese food a Le Marais... We chatted and chatted. It was special!




Actually, we wanted to go at another restaurant to eat new hand made food from Israel called TAVLINE as suggested by my dear friend Debbie McKinnon but it was closed on Monday... We will go back next week for sure!











No comments:

Post a Comment

day 26-27: the end of the residency!

It is arrived the time to leave Paris and Factory49 Paris residency- gallery! It has been an amazing experience! Yesterday I went to visit t...