Thursday, December 12, 2019

day 10: coexistence opening!

The day is arrived. Coexistence is  officially open!
I went back to Copyself and Adrian folded the catalogue with  special machine! I felt relieved!




There were like 15 people including sydney artists Tracey Clement and Annelies Jahn! I am really amazed that some old friends has driven 7 hours and travel by coach 15 hours from Lausanne, Switzerland  to be present to Coexistence opening!  Interesting people and great comment!





Then we went to celebrate at Tavline restaurant ! I really enjoyed and appreciated the food from Israel and the company of all my friend and Jacek Przybyszewski!












No comments:

Post a Comment

day 26-27: the end of the residency!

It is arrived the time to leave Paris and Factory49 Paris residency- gallery! It has been an amazing experience! Yesterday I went to visit t...